Saturday, October 23, 2010

Love The Way You Lie

I've been obsessed with a few songs recently, I'm going to put some more up after this post, but I've just found a bunch of really good covers of this that I wanted to put up, so thought I'd just put them as a single post. This is a song I was constantly singing last week (just the Rihanna bit really, I didn't properly learn the rapping...).

This is the official music video, which I really like, I think it's quite powerful.



This is the first version of the song I actually ever heard, which I really like - I love seeing collaborative pieces like this... and the beatboxing is great :P.



I've just found a couple of other covers I really like, so thought I'd put them here... This one is a Tyler Ward cover, I've heard some of his other stuff which I really like, but came across this by accident. I like how they have the female vocal rapping some of it as well.



Lastly, this is actually as mash-up of 'Love the way you lie', 'Teenage Dreams' and 'Dynamite' which is good fun. I really like how they've done the visual side of the video too.

No comments: