Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bloggity blog

Well, I haven't blogged in a while so thought I'd do some blogging now..

General life update - I'm quite happy with how everything's going at the moment, I'm getting on well with my housemates, despite a few interesting incidents which I won't go into...
I can't believe it's only been 3 weeks! It feels like it's been a lot longer than that! - but in a good, way - it does feel like home, and it's nice to be back at uni.

Christian Union is going really well, it's been quite stressful recently due to us taking on a bit too much - I've still got stuff I really need to sort out, but it's less stressful than last week.
Our CU has massively grown this year, we had about 10 regulars last year, and now that's basically doubled, which is great. Most of the new people are international students, which is brilliant, it's been great to interact with them. Everything's going really well, though prayer for us as leaders would be greatly appreciated - there's just 3 of us leading, and it's more work than you realise! Thankfully we're really good friends so it makes things easier!

In regards to art, I'm more worried, I'm not totally sure what I'm doing, but I'm starting to get more of an idea, I really need to have some work to show now because I've got a tutorial on Monday, and we've got an exhibition on Wednesday!
I keep forgetting how early on in the semester it is, and feeling like I have to have things sorted now and know what I'm doing, but I know it's all a process of development, and I need to just get on and do things... which I am certainly doing more than I was last year at any rate.
I'm enjoying my course a lot more than last year, and for me that's really important, because this way, if I end up not getting good grades - like last year - I can still be happy with what I've accomplished...

Anywho, that's me, I'll probably put up some pics of arty stuff I've been doing at some point soon...

No comments: