Saturday, October 23, 2010

Other Song Obsessions...

The other song I've particularly been obsessed with recently is 'Airplanes' by B.O.B. and Hayley Williams.

It's a great song, and is particularly popular at the moment...
The best version on YouTube is here, but it couldn't be embedded - so I've put the best other version I could find here, but the audio and visuals are out of sync.



They did a version of it on X Factor that I saw, but I thought it totally ruined the song... just personal opinion. I don't mind versions where they sing the rap bit, I just didn't think it was done very well...

When I tried playing this on the piano, I realised that this song and 'Love the way you lie' use the same chord progression, just a semi-tone out, so it's quite easy to mix the two...

Moving on, this is a song I've just heard today, which I quite like - but I particularly like the story in it, and the video - it's 'Mine' by Taylor Swift.
I think that the scenes with the photos hanging down are really effective.


No comments: