Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey there, not been posting much recently. Well, throat's better luckily, took a few days but was quickly cleared up.
Went to see my lovely sister last weekend and we went out to a very nice little chinese restaurant to celebrate Chinese new year (btw - Xin Nian Quai Le!) and my dad's birthday. Was all very nice :). Had my huge art deadline on Tuesday - stayed up til 2.30am finishing it all, given it in now, have now learnt that I need to write a project evaluation, so I'd better get on and do that tonight. Also tonight I have a 1500 word essay to write on the Irish Catholic Nationalist leaders of the 19th Century. Joy. Well actually, I've written 300 words, so technically just 1200 to go! (Oh so much better...)
Ech, tired. :(
Ooh, on the upside I'm very excited about my new art project (exam one), which is excellent because I have to get a hell of a lot done in only 8 weeks and then 8 hours for a final piece. Theme is 'Links and Connections'; I'm planning to do social links/connections, how you could represent relationships, and weave into it some stuff about masks - both stuff like 'masked ball' type and also the idea the people falsely relate to each other from behind a 'mask' of personality. Eeee! Can't wait to get going :D.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Not that I celebrate Valentine's Day, nor did I remember it until Murray reminded me this morning. Heh, Valentine's Day reminds me of all those stories about people who dumped their partner before the day because they didn't want to spend money or just because they were spiteful. So lovely.
Oh yes, and it was Rachel's birthday on Monday (Happy birthday!) and her birthday girly night in thing is on Saturday so that should be coolies :).
Fly my little minions!

No comments: