Thursday, August 02, 2007

Girly Confessions

Yes, this is another of those annoying myspace bulletins that goes round. I'm a bit bored. And didn't feel like putting it on myspace. Don't ask me why, I don't know. It might be because I like Blogger more...

If you're a girl, fill out this girls confessions, and put an 'x' next to each that apply. Have fun!
Actually, don't bother.

[ ]I'm easy.
[x] I do wear make up.
I don't really see how this is a 'confession'.
[x] When I walk by mirrors, I can't help but look.
Maybe it just seems that way - I don't know they're mirrors until I look.
[ ] I sleep walk
This one is not particularly 'girly' is it? Well, I've left it blank but I have sleep-walked at least once in the past.
[ ] I talk in my sleep and know that I am whilst im doin it.
[ ] I have a boyfriend
Um, this isn't a confession unless he was a secret boyfriend who noone knew of or ever saw.
[?] I want a boyfriend.
Need to think about that one.
[x] I wear toe nail polish.
Oh yes, and it's my most sacred secret! Feel honoured to hear this confession (?!)
[x] I wear nail polish.
See last comment.
[x] I have cried at a movie theater.
This is one of the first that I think may actually come into the category of 'girly confessions'.
Yeah, sad films make me cry.
My right eye watered yesterday at Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix but I don't think that counts... :P

[x] I love chocolate.
Well duh.
NB: Did you know that having chocolate melt on your tongue actually gives you more of a 'buzz' than passionately kissing? (i.e. did you read that msn article?) Just thought it was an interesting fact. There you go.

[x] Getting a flower makes me smile, especially for no reason.
Girly but possibly not a confession?
[ ] I've wrecked a car.
Seeing as I can't drive and am not an underaged joy-rider I would say that one would have to be a no.
[x] I can put mascara on without opening my mouth.
Yeah, it's not that hard. Habitually I do open my mouth though.
But often I'm talking while putting mascara on (only rare occasions - I rub my eyes too much and look like a panda; Not that I have anything against pandas, Actually they're really cool).

[ ] I'd do anything for a special guy.
If you say 'I'd do anything' that includes EVERYTHING. I wouldn't lose all my common sense over one person, no matter how special they are. Would you really lie in a box filling up with water until you drown 'for a special guy'? Because that's included you know.
[x] I love cuddling.
[ ] I think Channing Tatum is gd lookin.
I think I do not know who Channing Tatum is.
[?] I think Tom Cruise is gd lookin.
Ish. I dunno. But I know I don't approve of his scientology principles, does that count?
[x] I think Orlando Bloom is gd lookin.
Yes. Obviously. :P. Legolas, Will Turner, good acting, etc. It's good :)
[x] I love to laugh.
Laughing cheers you up. It's great :D. Except when you laugh so much you cough. And then you cough so much your spleen falls out. And then you die.
[ ] I've flashed/mooned someone/some people.
No! (Though I see that my lovely Kat who I copied this off has... oh dear)
[x] I like rock.
[?] I like rap.
I always say I like any kind of music but I'm not sure. Rap's ok but it's not my favourite type of music, I suppose.
[x ] I like pop.
[x] I carry a purse/bag everywhere.
Yeah, I'm one of those people who overpacks for everything (though I'm getting over it), therefore I will always have a bag with me.
[x] I drink.
If you don't drink you die. Stupid question.
If you mean alcohol than I do drink it once in a while I just don't get smashed and consequently do things I later do not remember and regret after I'm told of them.

[ ] I own a Spice Girls CD.
Surprisingly no, I was in the spice girls era though.
[ ] I own an ipod.
Unfortunately no. I don't have any of these sort of music things, I just have the old fashioned CD player which I hardly take anywhere.
[ ] Football isn't boring / but can b if its nt England playin.
Hmm, well I corrected most bad punctuation/grammar in the other ones but this one I don't really understand so I'll leave it.
Football is boring though. And why yell at a TV screen? They CAN'T HEAR YOU.

[?] I love boys.
I love boys who are my friends, does this mean I love boys in general? I wouldn't love all boys, that would just be silly. Some boys are complete morons.
I don't think I can really say 'I love boys' when I was contemplating getting that t-shirt that says "Boys are stupid. Throw rocks at them."
But then I have got a badge on my bag which says "I ♡ kiwi boys" so I don't know. Difficult one that. Debatable.

[x] Sweet guys are better than hot guys
And most hot guys seem to know they're hot and therefore be quite egotistical.
[x] I prefer sweet hot guys.
Well, if you get the mix then why not? Personally I would prefer sweet cute guys as opposed to hot. Hot seems like more of the affair sort.
[ ] I prefer sweet bad boys.
Bad boys as in they stole the last cookie, yes. Bad boys as in they stole the last diamond and ended up in jail for a few years, no.
[?] Lipgloss is better than lipstick.
Well, lipgloss is more versatile. Lipstick can be bolder and therefore rather cool too.
[ ] I can't leave the house without makeup.
I can. This is shown by the fact that I did this morning and have done so almost every day this year on my way to college. I've found that putting on makeup ends up with me at college with no makeup on anyway because it wore off on the way - walk, train, walk, get there. It's really not worth the effort.
[x] I know how to be a bitch.
Yes, I do. That doesn't mean I use this knowledge. Except perhaps when I am PMSing.
[?] Im dont let pple wlk all ova me
Lol, I thought I'd leave this terrible spelling for people to be amused at. Oh dear. I assume what they mean is 'I don't let people walk all over me' however they seem to have translated it slightly wrong. If my rephrasing was indeed the questions than I would have put '?' because sometimes I do and sometimes I don't. Though I'm learning not to now.
[?] I play video games, even when there are other people around.
Not video games as such but I have played pokémon in the same room as Carol before. I play computer games in the same room as people. But I'm not rude enough to be doing it while they're talking to me (unless they insist they don't mind).
[x] My real friends are the best, and they're important to me.
[?] I can be wild and crazy
I have been known to be crazy but I'm not sure about this 'wild' part. Define wild.
[x] I dream too much
[ ] I really want to be with a certain someone right now.
[ ] I smoke way too much
Yes because I plan to inhale tar, nicotine and other damaging substances into my body until I cause myself to end up with lung cancer. Doesn't that sound appealing?!
[ ] There's only 1 person I Want!

After a while I forgot that this was supposed to be a 'confessions' thing and just took it as a quiz. Well, quite a lot of them aren't really 'confessions' but oh well, if it's creater uses such terrible grammar and punctuation, what can you expect?

No comments: