In one week I have played the Sims enough to:
- Created a family
- Family had another baby
- Graduated 4 Uni students (2 daughters of the family and 2 neighbours)
- Married off the 2 daughters
- Each daughter had 1 daughter of their own
- Taught the granddaughters toddler stuff.
- Now one granddaughter is a child and the other is a child.
- 3 parents have topped their careers after building the necessary skills
- One of those is now going on to another career and another one will be soon - once their daughter has grown up a bit.
So there you go, lots of time spent on there. But it's not too bad seeing as once this burst of interest is gone I probably won't go on the Sims for a few months. I just have 1-2 week obsessions once in a while. Sometimes it's only about twice a year sort of frequency.
Oh dear, I'll probably get RSI. Not good.. *sigh*
I shall go now. Sleep is inevitable.