Monday, October 16, 2006

Wow, long time no see

Haven't blogged for aaaages. Been a bit bogged down with work, getting over it a bit now. It's weird to think I've been going to college for a whole half of a term now. I've started piano lessons again. Though I am utterly crap and need an awful lot of practise... Lessons otherwise going pretty well. In the choir, that's going well. Bit difficult with some of the songs (the one's for the performance) but it's ok. Worst at the mo is getting back into the piano mindset and getting homework done on time! So yeah, gotta run again. Time I was in bed or doing homework or making lunch for tomorrow or something else I'm sure.
2 months to my birthday! - And leaving for NZ :cO

1 comment:

James said...

Great blog you've got here Hazel! Check out mine if you have time:

www.islandphilosophy.blogspot.com