Sunday, September 10, 2006

Fringe!

Well, I finally got around to getting a fringe. Mum cut it last night, I'm too indecisive and therefore had to depend on Carol telling me that yes alright I should go for it. So I did. And it's ok, it makes me look younger (not sure if that's good or bad seeing as I'm only 15) and it's kinda funky, but it does mean that tying my hair up is harder as it looks a bit weird, will have to learn to gel bits up whenever I want to do that. Easier just to leave it down. So yeah, college again tomorrow, all is reasonably good. Oh darn... need to do my History homework tonight. Oh yeah, I got a new bag so that should be useful. It should actually hold 3/4 ringbinders. Useful stuff.
Well yes, I gotta go now, lots to do, hope everyone's good, enjoying life etc.
Namarie

No comments: