Sunday, July 02, 2006

Mates, Dates and Purple hair

Well hey, I didn't know what to put as a title...
Mates: Finally got my birthday present sent off to Sarah (very belated) so it should arrive in about a week-ish. Also Carol's engagement ring should be ready really soon! :D
Dates: 1st of July 2006, 8th of June (Sarah's birthday)
Purple hair: Well, tinted purple, just done, got my dad to help me actually, sort of missed a bit so there's a bit of brownyness patchiness vaguely but it hasn't changed that much so it doesn't look too bad. Yeah.
So tomorrow I've got to get up early to go do a puppet ministry 'gig' at some other church then come back to my church (where I'll be late for welcome team) and then go off to the youth group barbeque which should be fun.
All's well that ends well.

1 comment:

ski said...

business!