Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Sara Bareilles - Kaleidoscope Heart

I've been listening to Sara Bareilles' new album 'Kaleidoscope Heart' on Spotify for the past week and I'm completely in love with it! I just happened to see an ad about it on the sidebar of Facebook so decided to look it up and it's brilliant.

I'm rather disappointed that I can't embed the official music video for 'King of Anything' as it's pretty amazing, but you can see it by clicking here.
However I am able to embed a Live version of it that I also came across, so I shall put that here:


It really made me want to try and do a completely vocal cover of it - but then I came across one by the wonderful Sam Tsui and Kurt Schneider who I am a big fan of - see their version below:


I'm quite in love with the whole album, but some of my particular favourites are 'Uncharted' and 'The Light'. 'The Light', 'Hold My Heart' and 'Breathe Again' are really beautiful songs, while 'Gonna Get Over You' and 'Say You're Sorry' are more upbeat songs that I really enjoy :).





And if you say, it'll be alright
I'm gonna trust you, babe
I'm gonna look in your eyes
And if you say it'll be alright
I'll follow you into the light

No comments: