Saturday, April 17, 2010

Travelling...

Well, I've had a lovely holiday over here in Belfast staying with Jess and family. Favourite thing was probably going to visit Giant's Causeway - was really rather beautiful and just a really nice place to be, plus the weather was really good - in fact we've had pretty good weather for most of the time we've been here which has been a blessing. It's been really nice just staying in as well - partly enhanced by the fact that they have a nintendo wii which has been very entertaining.
Jess' parents have been fantastic while we've been here, they're so lovely! I have also fallen in love with their pets - Daphne is a rather huge dog who is completely lovable and I shall miss her when I'm back home...

But anyway, we were supposed to be flying back on Thursday however due to the volcanic eruption in Iceland all flights around the UK have been a bit screwed up. There's been lots of rebooking and confusion but finally we've made plans to get the ferry to Scotland and get back down to where we need to go in England. It'll be a long day of travelling tomorrow and then we'll be staying the night with my parents before heading back to uni on Monday. I'm rather looking forward to being back in Winchester, though am very slightly stressed about all the work I need to do and the fact that I've lost the weekend I was hoping to do quite of work in. Also slightly worried about the Chinese girls in our house as I'm sure their flights will be messed up too, I'm sure things will be sorted out but hopefully it'll all be good.

Better go now, I'm tempted to go try the juggling game on the wii...

No comments: