Friday, December 04, 2009

Hidden Blog...

I just realised that after all the effort I go to to not include place names etc. I am a contributor to a blog which tells you where I go to uni, lol. So have now hidden that one for security purposes... not that it would be that difficult to figure it out, but why encourage it?

In other news, I stayed up for 52 hours straight with some friends yesterday (and the day before). Was good fun, though we went shopping yesterday and I kept almost falling asleep on the bus, lol, but I didn't actually sleep... I went through periods of being absolutely exhausted to being rather strangely alert. I didn't exactly feel tired last night before I went to sleep, but I was starting to...

I really need to sort out Christmas presents soon, I haven't really thought about them yet, while other people have been telling me they're almost sorted, lol. I'm sure it'll be fine...

1 comment:

Jingle Bella said...

Sensible girl (with respect to hiding the other blog).

Looking forward to seeing you soon :) I haven't got Christmas presents sorted either, if it makes you feel better!

Much love,

--C