Friday, May 22, 2009

Hmm... new post

Well, I haven't blogged in quite a while so I thought I would now. I watched Tess of D'Urbervilles this morning/afternoon (the 4 hour BBC thingy), I wanted to finish it quickly as I wanted to return it to the college today (I borrowed the DVD from the college library) because it was my last day. It probably wasn't the best thing to watch immediately before going to college, it made me cry quite a lot, lol, my eyes went rather red so I had to use eyedrops before I left. But it was a truly excellent film-series-thing. Very well acted and filmed. Possibly more tragic to me than Romeo and Juliet. But anyway, I'm not going to do a review today I don't think.
I then went to college for the one lesson I actually had today - Maths. All we did was chat, eat and take photos. Was still worth coming in for though as it was quite fun. It's weird to think that I won't be back for another college day... I'll still be back four or five times I think, one more exam, one art exhibition day, leavers day, results day and to pick up my artwork in Nov.
I've had some very good times at that college, I'm going to miss it I think. But you know, lots of new adventures and such like at uni to look forward to.

Am currently watching the Eurovision Song Contest on BBC iPlayer. Not bad actually. I think I'm about halfway through the performances. Don't think I'd want to just sit and watch it but while doing other things it's quite good. Though I think that the silver trousers of the Germany guy were a bit of a mistake. But yes, liked Iceland, can't really remember about the others but it's been a bit mix-match. I'm quite liking Graham Norton's cynical commentary.

My favourite programs recently are Great British Menu, Gok's Fashion and The Mentalist. All very different but all very good.
Anyway, I'll be off now, lots that I could potentially be doing, and I've got to go to work tomorrow... hmm, I might cut this Eurovision thing off soon.
Byedebye.

No comments: