Thursday, January 15, 2009

Changed my mind about the books

I've decided that instead of getting the recipe book thingy I'll buy Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse from Waterstones. The reason is mainly because they're on a 3 for 2 sale thingy and I'm probably going to want to buy them at some point so why not while I'll get a good deal? I've cancelled my reservation of New Moon but not Eclipse as I won't be able to get my money back anyway so I'll wait until I've managed to buy Eclipse before I cancel it... Yeah.

Also, I've borrowed 'The Chocolate Lovers' Diet' from the library. Should be good, or something.
Been reading up on Driving Theory stuff too, not quite as bad as I expected.
Ech, lots to do.
Well, now I've got to go get ready as I'm going out for drinks with Dan, Kat and Gemmel, should be fun and I haven't seen them in a while.
Adios.

No comments: