Saturday, October 11, 2008

Old music...

Well, not that old. Just old to me.
Was on myflashfetish.com and had a look at what sort of songs I had on my old music player lists. Some of them I haven't listened to in aaaages! I think I might add some on to my new music player...
Hmm... I think I'll put 'Why Can't I' by Liz Phair back on... Love it. Always reminds me of Harry Potter because I first heard it on a Harry Potter fan vid on YouTube. Perhaps 'I Don't Want To Be' by Gavin Degraw. Yes. 'On the Way Down' by Ryan Cabrera. 'Hero' by Superchick. 'She's So High' - Tal Bachman. I really like 'Way Into Love' from Music and Lyrics but I don't think I'll put it in this one... Um. 'Here Without You' by 3 Doors Down.
Wow, there's like, 30 songs on there now... I think I'd better stop. It's unlikely that anyone apart from me will ever listen to the whole music player thingy, lol. Perhaps the first song or two.
Anyway, was nice to listen to music I haven't heard in a while...

Really tired today. Worked all day. Watched 'Strictly Come Dancing', 'Merlin' and 'X Factor' (Live). I only watch X Factor once they've narrowed it down a lot to the people who are actually half decent. Totally love Eoghan. And Diana - so sweet! Alexandra has such a powerful voice - it's great (she'll definitely get far in the competition). Those are probably my faves really. I think that Merlin is an excellent Saturday night show - rather exciting. Of the dancing I think Rachel did the best quickstep, and Cherie and Lisa both did fantastic rumbas - great in different ways I think. Yeah.

Typed up a couple of recipes from 'Cook Yourself Thin'. I shall soon return the book to the library... Ooh! Speaking of books - I've just started reading the Spiderwick Chronicles and I'm hooked! I've read the first 3 and I've got the last one (number 5) out of the library however I'm not going to be able to get hold of number 4 til Tuesday (the library that has it doesn't open on Sundays or Mondays, and the one at my usual local library is on loan). But yes, they are fab books - quite quick reads as they are aimed for 10-12 year olds or something like that. Absolutely love the illustrations - I may have to try drawing in that style...

Anywho, haven't really done much work this weekend. I think I may have a huge art deadline on Monday, but I'm not sure. It's a rather uncomfortable feeling. Especially since I haven't actually started the research needed (we have to write about an A4 page or a bit more on one of our artists - I haven't got to that section of my project yet and thus don't have the info...). I'll have to try and sort that out tomorrow. *yawn* Mmmmm... need sleeeeeeeeeep. eeiip. ih. *snore*

No comments: