Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mmm... breakfast

Pot of natural activia, teaspoon of sugar, handful or two or granola, and fruit of your choice (today it's golden kiwi fruit and banana - not sure if the kiwi fruit goes with the yoghurt... - other v. nice fruits I've tried are passionfruit and strawberries, mmm...).

Heh, have just been watching Simple Plan's video for 'Your Love Is A Lie' and it does get you wondering a little. How stupid could this girl be - to have two boyfriends living opposite each other on the same street (already stupid), then to make out with one of them without closing the curtains. Seriously. If you're going to have more than one boyfriend then you really should plan it better. Not that I'm saying it's a good idea, it's really not but you know what I mean. Also if he can hear the guilt in your voice then you obviously aren't a good enough actress to have two boyfriends. It would never work out anyway. Eventually one of them will find out (well in this case it's the guy who's singing) and then it'll all go down badly.
Really, where do they think of these music videos?
Though I do have to say I have recently found that I do like Simple Plan's music.

Anyway, college starts tomorrow, I'm still behind on all the summer work - I've done 6 A3 pages and I'm supposed to have done 20 so I am obviously very crap at this sort of thing, I'll have to work extra hard during the term to make up for it. Oh dear, I really should have planned better.
Well, too late now, I'll just have to do what I can. One thing I can do is get off the darn computer and do some work! So I'll go do that now...

No comments: