Friday, September 12, 2008

Life Drawing Day etc.

Meant to blog the other day - on Wednesday I had my first life drawing class ever - or life drawing day really. It went really well, I ended up with a whole bunch of charcoal drawings (I didn't like the majority but I think I learnt quite a bit and it was generally a good experience. Am hoping to do life drawing classes with the adult education thing at my college - would be once a week in the evening so that would be really good.
I've got so much stuff I need to sort out, haven't really got my head around everything at the moment. I've still got to e-mail Ingrid and figure out when to schedule my next piano exams. I contacted Trinity Guildhall about when I can use my books until but I just realised after sending it that I may have put '.com' rather than '.co.uk' and thus I will not get a reply. I'll probs wait a week and then if I haven't had a response I'll contact them again...
Need to sort out my life drawing stuff too, I think I have to apply for a bursary or something...

*yawn*
Ech, really sleepy.
Woke up at 5.45am this morning to go swimming. Crazy, I know. Not quite sure why I decided that I should do it. Had college from 9.45am-1.00pm then went to the gym on my way home. Was totally knackered when I got back.
I tried out the recipe for the chocolate beetroot cake (sounds weird I know) from the 'Cook Yourself Thin' recipe book. It actually turned out really well - it is mega rich though so you can only have a little bit at a time, preferably with something else (ice cream, fruit, a large glass of water, anything really...). It'll last quite a while though - it was a rather large cake. I'll have to get Carol to try some next week when she comes round.

I really want to sort out a schedule for myself so that I'll actually go swimming and to the gym several times a week rather than on the Friday when I remembered... (though really it has been mainly because of the hectic stuff with starting college - but there will always be some excuse).
Also, I need to make myself practise piano (properly - not just mucking about) every day as at the moment I'm not even doing it every week and I'm hoping to take my exam before the end of the year!

Still waiting for my train pass to be posted to college so am paying £3.70 every day, rather annoying. It's actually supposed to be there by now, I'll have to check again on Monday.
Need to start driving lessons once everything has settled down a little...

I'm worried about my friend Fahima as she's going through a bit of a rough patch atm, her mum is ill and she's mega stressed as there's a lot she's had to do and the last couple of weeks she's been going to the hospital and back and stuff... Though her mum is back from the hospital now so hopefully everything will be getting better soon. Also Fahima starts Uni soon so hopefully that will all go well...

Well, my DVDs arrived the other day. Good stuff.

Anyway, I've got huge amounts of artwork to do, I'd like to get my English and Spanish homeworks done early and I've got lots of other bits and bobs to do so I'd better rush off now. I really need to get to bed before midnight tonight as I'm working from 8.50am tomorrow...

*sigh*
Sort some stuff out then off to bed methinks...

No comments: