Tuesday, May 01, 2007

A walk to remember...

Well, just read the book yesterday and I have to say that the book and film of 'A walk to remember' are very different. I must say that I rather prefer the film. Didn't like the book so much. Though both the film and book of 'The Notebook' are rather good.
Just realised that I didn't actually take the book from the library apart from in the most literal sense of the phrase. Since I reserved it I just went in and picked it up and went off with Dan without thinking about the fact that I had to go and do the self issue thingy. I'll go back tomorrow or something and issue/return it, along with the other books I have to return. Whoops.

Also - just saw 'The Holiday' lent to me by Dan and I must say that it is actually excellent. A few bits are a bit sad but I don't remember any major cringeworthy moments and it's quite realistic emotions-wise. Very good. If you haven't watched it, you should.

1 comment:

Jingle Bella said...

Hee hee book thief!

Almost ...