Thursday, May 11, 2006

It's all over...

Our time at school has come to an end. I shall not be known as Radioactive Hazelnut at college. Good days.
It was a very interesting day today...
First we had registration, as usual but with a little more extreme people (ecstatic Dan, sad Fahima). Then we went to first period, Art for me in the library, did revision and chatted to Aimee, some people were already starting shirt signing although we weren't supposed to start until fourth period. So that wasn't particularly interesting.
We next went to English where chaos ensued. We had a "party", music, lots of annoyingly toneless singing, and shirt signing - At first Ms Gill tried to stop us from signing shirts but afterward she ended up signing some people's herself!- So all of us were having shirt signed and some people from other classes also came in to sign/have signed shirts. I took lots of photos and had lots of people sign my shirt/signed a lot of peoples shirts. During this lesson various things were written on Kat and Tannya, lol. Kat ended up with 'IM SEXY!' written on her forehead (Thanks to Sarah), 'I agree' on one cheek(That was Tannya)and 'sex me up' on the other cheek (And again, Sarah). Tannya had 'THIS IS A LEG' written on her leg, 'I <3 Kat' on her forehead, something on one cheek that I don't remember and 'I love you sweden' on the other (that was me). Kat couldn't get the purple pen that Sarah used off her face but I'm sure she'll manage tonight, otherwise she'll end up coming to Posh Togs day tomorrow and recieving her Record of Achievement from the head teacher with 'IM SEXY' written on her head. So overall it was a pretty productive lesson :P.
We had break and a lot more shirt signing and colourful writing on people went on.
Last EVER lesson of school was Separate Science. First we just took loads of photos and chatted and signed shirts/people (Kat, the loveliest girlfriend of Curt wrote 'I love willy' on the back of his shirt along with 'I SMELL' and some other pleasant comment I don't remember). Then Curt decided to do some 'actual' science and made magnesium glow and then begun to make a hydrogen bomb. At the end of the lesson it was taped to the lowered section of the ceiling and the string was lit, the bomb popped and I thought it was over, then we went round the other side of the room and saw it had stuck to the side of that ceiling section and was still alight. It was really funny and we've now left our mark, a nice black scorch mark up the side of the ceilingy thing and a slightly mutilated table/socket. Ms Ransome can look at it and remember us fondly.
And lastly we went to the hall where more shirt signing, chatting and a conga line took place. Also later there was much hugging and a little crying just before we all left.
Me and Fahima had to then go drop off our art stuff and I had the perfect end to the day, a bleeding nose, so I bled over my shirt and tie (luckily I have managed to get the blood out) and yeah...
So overall it's been a really fun day lol :D. We went out with a bang!

2 comments:

ski said...

I'm sorry, m'darlin', but Radioactive Hazelnut is gonna stick!
we were naughty starting signing early! i held out till 2nd period at least! harry came into music 1st period and mrs c was just like 'im pretending not to notice your shirt'
i think kat removed the purpleness-if not, then it wasn't too noticeable on stage!
miss ransome remember you lot fondly?? yea, right!!.....

Hazelnut said...

I held out til 2nd period too :) But then I didn't care. No, she can remember us fondly because of the scorch mark on her wall that we left lol. Yeah, Kat mostly removed purpleness but if you looked closely then it was still there lol.