Friday, December 30, 2005

Overloaded but still...

Haven't done that much lately... well yesterday I did quite a lot, two chapters of Science revision, one chapter Separate Science, Lots of History and a double art research page. Today I was supposed to do a study of an artist's work and display my double research page from yesterday. I really couldn't be bothered and spent the day on the sims and at the library - getting Asterix books which I've read now... - and shopping a bit. Needed to get a prezzie for an NZ friend. Ech, still have so much to do. How annoying, nevermind. I'm sure I'll survive. Couldn't get hold of my art teacher so I assume an the 'board' that I need is a large piece of reasonably thin wood and have bought one accordingly. Must paint it... Darn Art work. *sigh*
I'm not used to working so much and all the revision...

No comments: