Friday, November 25, 2005

I have a new nickname

A new nickname to add to my collection, yes. According to Tannya I am Hazel Nuttella and also Radioactive Hazelnut. *shakes head* my friends are so weird... Hehe I wrote a creepy story...
Well, part of a story. We have to do malevolent/nasty fairy tales. I did Sleeping Beauty, mine's shorter than most other peoples, we were supposed to do a short bit - part of the story - all nastified. Tannya's is really good! Scary Rapunzel luring princes to her tower and stepping over crunchy skulls. Anyway, here is my passage thingy:

Entering through the dark doorway he gazed at her unreal perfection. With a kiss, he woke her. Ensnared by her beauty, he noticed not the icy gleam in her eye and the venomous smile but a deceptive charm which swiftly replaced them. Gliding down the shadowy stair, she paused, glancing back at the dark, sombre place where she had dwelled for what seemed like eternity. He turned back and took her hand. They continued to the castle. Soon she would ascend her throne and be omnipotent. Her eyes darkened and gently closed as she dreamt of the future. No one would stop her now.

Tannya says it sounds like a 'thingy on the back of a book' , I think she meant a blurb (I think thats what you call them), hinting at the story but not telling it. Other people like it, I think it's not bad so yeah...

Anyway... today I was talking to Tannya in English (Yes I realise it's the same subject...) and I found out that she ate a plastic fork! She's so weird. She used to eat candles when she was little.
The quote I've gotta put on my site soon that I got today from her was:

"As long as it won't kill me straight away, I'll eat it"

Interesting motto...

I've injured myself, it's not good. My ankle is really sore when I walk on it, well it's a bit better now but for a while it really hurt, I think it might have something to do with the fact that I broke it in NZ, twisted it many times after that (In Rome on the cobbles and such) and I wear wedge heels to school, not the most practical... Will have to look for flat black shoes somewhere, I'm sure I own some...

Going to attempt to read the Silmarillion - Tolkien. The descriptions of the Valar interest me but I haven't got enough interest or understanding... I should read Narnia as well, I only ever read one book and I didn't get far with that one, I got bored as far as I remember. But I did say that about Redwall and LOTR but now I love 'em so I really should read Narnia, I think they do look interesting, hmmmm I think Carol's got some. Gotta nick some more books. And go to Library. Yes... and do homework and buy material for Art. And sleep. And update my site. Too. Much. To. Do. Want. To. Ignore. Work. *sigh*

4 comments:

ski said...

'I only ever read one book and I didn't get far with that one, I got bored as far as I remember.' sounds like you've never read a book in your life lol but I know what you mean. the thing on the back of a book is a blurb. I need new shoes too. They are falling apart. I think I could persuade my dad, as we're going shopping tomorrow...

ski said...

*I meant you've only tried to read one book in your life.

ski said...

I just went on your site. There is a pop-up for organ donation. Thought I would tell you. How random. mm...livers and hearts lol

Hazelnut said...

Ok then. Donate your liver if you want to but don't expect to last too long, lol.