Thursday, October 13, 2005

Today...

...nothing much happened. Carol is ill and claims that she should be kept warm and fed chocolate, when she's not ill she claims she should be fed chocolate anyway...
I'm feeling rather blah, coming home today in the rain was rather miserable and meant I didn't want to do anything when I got home, not so good. Also, I have no books to read! It's terrible! lol, I need to go to the library some time soon and return all my books and get some new ones. Hmm... going on the English trip to 'Death of a Salesman' tomorrow which will hopefully be interesting. Ooooo, I really want to go to NZ! I'm really praying we'll have the money to go next year, that'd be fabulous, even if it would mean I'd get two winters instead of two summers.

Hoping to talk to Sarah tomorrow... that'd be good.

No comments: