Monday, June 16, 2014

Inspirational arty videos

I can't quite believe that it's been almost a year since I last posted, but time flies! Just wanted to share a couple of beautiful videos I came across today.

The first is one that I read about in this article on Colossal (great website!).



It makes me want to create my own video portraits/memorials of people. It's just beautiful.

The second video is a song from the film 'The Fault In Our Stars'. I haven't seen the film or read the book, but I want to do both. It looks like the film just generally has a great soundtrack, but this is the first song I came across and I love it. The video is awesome too, it makes me want to decorate my room with inspirational quotes and artwork.



I've been loving Ed Sheeran recently, some of his music really just inspires.

No comments: