Saturday, September 04, 2010

'Something in the Water'

This is a rather boppy song by Brooke Fraser that I came across a while back, but thought I'd put it up here now :) - I hadn't seen the official video until just now.



In other news, I've just got back to my student house this afternoon, I'm just here til Monday then off to Forum! No one else has moved in yet, so it's a bit empty, but I don't mind too much, my room is crammed full of stuff I need to sort out and put away!
Have to try and wake up early tomorrow to do my BIOY readings before walking down to church, should time how long it takes me to get there for future reference...

I'm rather happy to have access to my piano again, though haven't played that much since I got back earlier. I was relieved that it didn't take me too long to remember how to play 'Time', as I didn't write it down anywhere, and only just figured out how to play it before I was separated from my piano!
Should really try out a few of the Soul Survivor songs that I like...

Anywho, I'll be off now, lots to do! (And then lots of sleep to be had!)

No comments: