Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just felt like blogging...

Since I had a little time, I thought I'd do a little blogging...
I've been listening to quite a bit of Paramore recently, and I do rather like their music :).
I've also been listening to the New Moon Soundtrack, which is excellent, though very depressing (reflecting the storyline). My favourite song on there is probably 'Possibility'. I shall put it on here if I can find a YouTube video... wait a minute... here we go.



The video's pretty good, though I'm not sure about the huge amount of layering going on there. It was one of the better ones I found, and I really love the song...

On a completely different topic, I've been doing some very fun and fairly successful cooking recently which has been really good. Me and Matt made sweet and sour chicken (almost from scratch - we used pre-made sauce, but added all our own veges and stuff), pasta bake and today we made cottage pie with Jess (who is now back from a really nice trip home). We haven't used any recipes or anything, it's been more of a 'this is the sort of stuff that goes in these things isn't it? Well, let's have a go' sort of thing...

I also introduced the idea of fairy bread to them, as they hadn't heard of it before (bread with margerine and hundreds and thousands on it - very tasty).

Something I just thought I'd add - I really enjoyed church this morning, it was just generally really good. It's been a while since I've felt so happy to be at church, and it was really awesome to feel that way. The message was on 1 Kings 18, and was quite challenging and powerful.
Good stuff :). The worship was really good too (which is quite normal, but is nice nonetheless).

I'd better go now, I want to get some piano playing in before I start feeling really guilty about how late it is... (I don't want to disturb Phoebe next door...)

Meep!

No comments: