Wednesday, December 23, 2009

YouTube Videos

I came across this video today which is a New Moon remix of Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me' - Jacob Black POV. I found it very amusing - lyrics by Matt Sullivan, performed by RANDOMaccess (as stated in this article). I found another video using the same song, but with different footage - some from behind the scenes stuff, some photos as well, that's quite interesting - see it here.

But here's the video from the article:



This also reminded me of a beautiful video that I came across a while ago (not because it's related, simply because I started browsing YouTube), it's about the film 'The Illusionist' and I just think it's really beautifully put together, and I love the song. I haven't seen the film but would like to - however this video contains spoilers, so be aware of this if you have not yet seen the film.



Anywho, I'd better get some sleep now. I just thought I'd share those with you. It is now officially Christmas Eve in England, and I have an early morning... this morning. :)

Merry Christmas for tomorrow!

No comments: