Saturday, November 14, 2009

Demi Lovato obsession...

Yeah, this week I've been listening to a lot of Demi Lovato stuff, it's great fun.

My favourites of the moment are 'Catch Me', 'Every Time You Lie' (nice and bouncy...), 'Here We Are Again' and 'Don't forget' (much less bouncy, but very interesting). I shall probably add some on to my blog player, but I need to go do work in a minute so won't do it now...

Went over to lovely Esther's for dinner today with Sophie, Georgia and Matt. Was good fun, it was nice to hang out with them all. Just got back from being home for a week, didn't do enough work, need to do A LOT of work tonight and tomorrow (mainly tomorrow, it's already technically Saturday but you know...)
I figured out how to play 'Try' by Asher Book on the piano, so that's been what I've done for a lot of this week, plus various other piano pieces of course.
I've brought my piano back to uni with me, hopefully I'll not spend every waking minute on it and will actually do some work...
But yes, all is good, I'd better go do a bit of work now and then head to bed...

No comments: