Sunday, June 24, 2007

Music is amazing.

Just thought you should know.
New ultimate fave songs (for this week :P) are 'Does anybody hear her' - Casting Crowns (see music thingy on this page) and 'I am hard pressed' - Lou Fellingham (couldn't find it to add to the music thing - actually there's nothing by Lou Fellingham on there, pity).

Favourite bit in 'Does anybody hear her':
[[If judgement looms under every steeple; if lofty glances from lofty people, can't see past her scarlet letter; and we've never even met her]]

Ooh, just found it on myspace, go here to hear 'I am hard pressed' by Lou Fellingham.

Also, this (and my other blog) may suddenly change in appearance sometime. I'm v. interested in designing cool pages and stuff and I've made a really cool myspace one and just recently found a place where I can get some premade codes for blogger pages which I can then change with my knowledge of html/logic etc. Shall be coolies.
Must go now.

No comments: