Wednesday, August 30, 2006

More results...

Saw Rachel today, swapped results. She got 7 A*s! (2 As and the rest Bs), hate her! lol.
Yeah... so didn't do much today, felt really knackered this morning for no apparent reason and so slept on and off for most of the morning. Felt a bit better at about 4-ish and so went into town to get the make up I wanted from Boots, came home and now it's 6... So yeah. Don't know why I feel so odd this week, I'm being all tired all the time and comfort eating biscuits... not a good habit. Lol, I make it sound like I'm pregnant. Probably PMS, or I'm being tested on by mice or something. (If you don't understand this then you need to read/watch The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy).
Enrollment tomorrow, hopefully all goes well and I can do the subjects I wanted.
So yeah... Hope everyone's enjoying the end of their holidays. College starts next week!

2 comments:

Hazelnut said...

lol, yep, my cousin the abducted :)

ski said...

chuh!!! lets steal that brain!! my chum Max got 6 a*'s and 3 a's!! i didn't know people could get scary results like that!