Hmmm... not much to say today. I have lots of work to do which is annoying but I'm sure I'll survive. Played badminton yesterday which was fantastic, we're going again tomorrow, and then after badminton went shopping! Ended up spending basically all my money and buying 6 books. I just read 'The little lady agency' which is a fantastic book! :)
O yes, one thing I have to do is rewrite a letter I sent to my best friend. This is because she recieved the envelope in a bag, with a note saying 'I'm sorry but the contents of this have been lost'. Grrrr! I sellotaped it shut thinking I was being paranoid as it wasn't likely anything was going to fall out and now, aarrgh! But anyway, hopefully I can remember some of the stuff I wrote in that letter...
Ooo, just checked my e-mail and got this interesting forward. Thought I'd share it with you:
You may not know this but many non-living things have a gender.
1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you? But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!